Polish Postal Codes FormatThe Polish postal codes consist of 5 digits. There is a dash after the second digit.
34-434 is a postal code for whole town of Debno:
- The first digit in Polish postal code represents the postal district.
- The second digit denotes a geographical subdivision of this district.
- The rest three digits indicate the post office or a street (part of the street) or even separate address.
- 3 is postal district of Krakow,
- 4 indicate a subdivision of that district,
- 434 denote the post office in Debno.