"Zip Postal Codes" is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information CollectionWe collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and job title, contact information including mailing address and email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, phone number or credit card information, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, aggregate user data and browser type from visitors to the site.
Use of the InformationWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use the information to process transactions.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Sometimes we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. You can stop receiving email from us by writing us a letter.
- Non-personally-identifiable information is used to manage the website and track usage. This data may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members.
- User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
Information SharingExcept as otherwise described in this privacy statement, ZipPostalCodes will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
- to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by ZipPostalCodes, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- to protect our rights;
- to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the service.
Any information you send to us by email or mail like your comments, questions, wishes, suggestions, feedbacks about our site, service or products are non-confidential (if not specifically indicated). We reserve the right to post your comments, questions, wishes, suggestions, feedbacks about our site, service or products on zippostalcodes.com. These materials become the property of ZipPostalCodes.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We also use cookie to store a list of voted by user questions. It is used by our polls system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
SecurityWe use industry standard measures to protect all information that is stored on our servers and within our database. We limit the access to this information to those employees who need access to perform their job function such as our customer service personnel. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information on our site.